Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail

Welcome to Kew Mae Pan!!
For this trip was more like hiking and explored nature. I would like to recommend people who like hiking and nature to visit this place. I went there last two years ago with youth group of church in winter. It was very good to have many people to join the trip.


Kew Mae Pan is located at Chom Tong, Chiang Mai, Thailand. The same way to go to Doi Inthanon. 

We started the trip  in a early  morning at 7:00 am from Chiang Mai city, it took about 1 hour to our destination. We took the red bus to there. Along the way we were enjoy taking and took a video. 



When we arrived we started having breakfast before went for hiking. After that we went for hiking, on the way we enjoy the nature around us such as birds were singing insects were moving do their daily life routine. The air was very fresh, at that time we wore a thick clothes because it was very cold after we walk for a while we got warmer but I was still wearing a thick cloth because the wind. 
The sun also shone and I could feel warm from it.





 When we reached the top of the mountain, we were quickly taking pictures because of a beautiful view. We spent time for a while enjoy the view there and took lots of pictures. At the bottom of the mountain to the top that you can enjoy a beautiful, it take about 40 minutes. For this place I don't recommend people who don't have a good health but if you want to see a beautiful scenery of nature it a must for you to go for it.






After that we went down along the path but not the same as we were hiking up but it like we went for another path to enjoy other side of the nature.


For this trip it took about one and half our for hiking but it depend on walking. They also provide guide also may be you have to pay but now I don't really know about the information. 
Entrance fee: adult 40 baht
                      children 20 baht





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things you should know before travel in Philippines, Manila.

My life as exchange student in China, HongHe University