5 Things you should know before travel in Philippines, Manila.

Have you ever been oversea before? Have you ever experience things that you never know that it exist? If you are the person who like travelling you might be familiar to this word "culture shock".

Every country have own unique things such as living life style, food, tradition, language. That those are different from your country and you have to experience them when you travelling oversea. That is why I am here to talk about the things that you should know before going to other country. 


Why am I going to talk about Philippines? This year I had a chance to go to Philippine. I can say that it was my urgent trip. I had a short time to prepare myself. For this trip I had another two sisters join this trip too. It was my first time at Manila, Philippines and my first trip that challenge me as I was a leader for this trip. I am going to tell you ten things that you should know about Philippines it will get you ready more to visit this country.






1. Philippines is island country


   
Philippines is island country. It located in Southeast Asia on the Pacific Ring of Fire, so it prone to earthquakes and typhoon.
In Manila, you may see a lot of tall building before landing because it surrounded with water, the people not have much  land.
                                                                                                  



2. They are still using carriage

The people in capital city in Philippines is still using carriage on the same road of other cars. It is very common to see carriage around the town because it will take you to tourist spot. You also have to prepare your money properly too! it is not for free










3. Security guard of the mall carry big gun

It is very common to see security guard carry big gun in the important place including shopping mall. You don't have be afraid they not going to shoot you,but they take care of you and to terrify thief. Both entrance and exit way of shopping mall you will meet with security check, so make sure that you don't bring any weapon. This country very strict about security.














4. Lots of beggar 

In Manila you can see beggar around the town. The only thing that made me very shock about beggars in this town is they will follow you and ask for money til you give it to them. I avoid it by ignore them and you have to walk quickly. I want to warn everyone that you should keep value things safely and don't show them clearly. Isn't it you are going to lose it.










5. Jollibee

When you come to Philippines you will see the fast food shop called Jollibee. It is like KFC shop. When you get there don't forget to have it because it popular in this city and also don't for get to have their national food that is called Adobo.









Comments

  1. It a nice view. How much that you spend with the ticket ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had an opportunity to go there. Is there expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, It's helpful for me. I'm looking forward to other place soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how was trip going? I would like join this journey. Do you can suggest me about your trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great. If you would like to know more about the trip you can enjoy my new blog post. Thanks

      Delete
  5. How about the food? how Philipines food taste?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooow! Your trip is really interesting. I hope that I'd have a chance go there like you. How was the weather there it's like our country or better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At that time the weather was good and had little of rain.

      Delete
  7. I'm planning to go to Philippines. Your information is very helpful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good that my information can help you.

      Delete
  8. Pretty good outlay and nice pictures. Yes, its good that you tell about your experiences in The Philippines. This will help other people who want to visit this country in the future. Good job, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. It encourages me to write more blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail

My life as exchange student in China, HongHe University