Maetaman Elephant Camp
WELCOME TO MY TRIP AGAIN!!!
This time I will take you to see elephants, Thai national animal at Maetaman, Chiang Mai. It took time around one hour and thirty minutes. This elephant camp surround with nature and near the river and they are 50 elephants in this camp.They also provide activities for the tourist. I went to this elephant camp in this month with my American friends and this is my first time in this elephant camp too. There are 50 elephants in this camp.
At the elephant camp you can enjoy three activities!!
1 Elephant show
Elephants are going to show you what? They are divided the show for part,in the morning part around 11:00 am and the afternoon part around 01:00 pm, the show take about 30 minutes. They are going to show you about their abilities such as drawing, playing foot ball,greeting, and how they work. From the video below was the last part after the show.
2 RIDING ELEPHANT
After I finished watching elephant show me and my friends went for riding elephant. It was my first time riding elephant.I was so excited and scared but it was very fun. Elephant's mahout lead us to the river and went to the little path in the jungle, then went down to the river again after that we got down from the elephant.
3 BAMBOO RAFTING
After we finished riding elephant we went for bamboo rafting we float along the river and enjoy the view along the river. It took about 20 -30 minutes for this activity. You don't have to be afraid because they provided the people to lead you on bamboo rafting.
** About all of activities I can not tell you the price because it depend on tour or group in each day. About my case my friends paid it for me.




OMG! The activities look fun. How do you feel when you ride the elephant? Because I want to ride the elephant so much. hahaha!
ReplyDeleteIt was scaring me but fun haha.
Delete