My life as exchange student in China, HongHe University


I had an opportunity to study in China as exchange student on September 2017-January 2018. It was such a great experience to live there for four months. I met lots of new friends and I had learn a lot about their culture. The most important thing that I won't miss was traveling. I am here to share that how was my life in China as exchange student. I hope that you enjoy read it.





WHERE I LIVE?

As I was an exchange student at that time so the university prepared dormitory for exchange students. The building that I live was in number ten. It sounded like they have many dormitory, It is right there were many dormitory because Chinese students who came from far city they can also live in the campus in the university. Let's talk about my room and my room mate!!!! In each room we have to live for four people, so all of my room mate were Thai from same university. At that time friends from the same university as mine were there for eighteen person. About our room, there were for beds with stairs, under each bed there was small clothe set and desk the same as in the picture and it has bath room itself.






How was my campus?

The university is extensive if you compare with my university. The building that I live far from the building I studied around one kilometer, so I have to walk a lot, so I decided to buy a bicycle. In Thailand I don't walk far like that to university because the weather is  very hot I might  wet with sweat but in China the weather is not the same. The weather there unpredictable, it might have three season in one day. On December I got sick so bad because the weather was very cold for me about one degree Celsius. In the university has a beautiful lake and scene with grass, tree and flowers. There are two of cafeterias, near my study building one and near my dormitory one. there is one of Library near my dorm.



What places I had visited?

When I were there, I visited lots of places but I cannot remember all those places. I will share for those I remember it. It base on these pictures.


When I was there I went to help my Chinese friends as a volunteer to taught children English. It was very fun and I felt good to be a part of them too. From the picture is a activity that the kids have to chose English word that can blow down the candle light. For example the word "purpose" to practiced  their pronunciation.







The place from the picture is located in the city where I was study there.It is a very beautiful park decorated in Chinese style. It is very large area in this park with green lake. You can exercise or take a picture there, it is a very good place for relaxing.









For this picture I took it when I went on vacation as Chinese National Day. This place is an old town located at Kunming. In side it they celebrated their national day with their tradition performances surrounding with old building.











About this place I took it on my vacation at Kunming too. This place is surrounding with the brand shop and many of restaurants. There were many of Chinese teenager there this place made me feel like Nimman in Chiang Mai.



This is a lake in the town where I lived. It took about thirty minute from my university to the lake. This place looked so nice and you could feel the wind blow.





This place is near the theater but I was not sure what it is. They decorated like in the picture and they also plant flowers too. It a very nice place for people who love taking picture.

Comments

  1. So it’s too much experience for you to be the Thai exchange in China and if you have a chance to go back, do you want to go? Or not 🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go back again because I miss many places to visit.

      Delete
  2. You're get the best information in China. I ever a negative thingking about China, but to day when i read your information, you can change my mind. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Things you should know before travel in Philippines, Manila.

Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail